Monday, December 11, 2006

Wedding in Spain


In early August, I flew to Spain and met up with Paul to go to the wedding of another teacher that works at the Chinese International school. Patrick works at CIS and he is from New Haven, Connecticut. His wife, Nuria, is from Spain. The wedding took place in a small town just north of Barcelona where Nuria's family lives. The town is right on the water and was built up into the mountains.

The wedding took place in a Catholic church in down by the ocean. Most of the ceremony was in spanish, so Patrick had to be nudged whenever it was his turn to speak. Luckily he didn't have to say much more that si.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger R-ick-T-hiounn said...

The pictures from Italy and Spain are great! Looks like you had a very eventful summer.

By the way, I'm going to Tokyo in mid-January and want to stop at HK before I return to NYC. Should be around Jan. 23-27th, but I'll only stop there if you're gonna be around.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger R-ick-T-hiounn said...

This is belated, but Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Oh, and I lost your e-mail address. Send me one when you get the chance. Best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home